My Full Timing RV Adventures

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Getting Ready

Hi All,

I am working on setting up a blog so you all can follow my adventures. I am going to start it now as I get prepared.
I am working down my list of things that need to be done before I hit the road. As most of you know I already sold my trailer and my jeep. Both of these sales were bitter sweet. I am now anxiously waiting to hear when I can go pick up the new trailer. It is currently on it's way to Iowa, where I will pick it up. Since I ordered it from the factory and saved a ton of $$ traveling to Iowa to pick it up is fine.
I have also been working on my first route when I hit the road. I need to be in Seattle in August so my route will eventually take me there. More to come on that.
Anyway, stay tuned for more posts as I get closer to hitting the road....

6 comments:

  1. Good luck on your travels. I did the same back in 2008, traveled over 20,000 miles,no accidents and no tickets! So the bar is kinda high but if you try you can do even better. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks unknown, don't know who you are lol!

      Delete
  3. Hey there RoadDiva, good luck and stay safe! You're always welcome here at Earl and Susie the Desertdiva's house lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! My take you up on that some day....

      Delete
  4. Will live vicariously through you. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Safe travels

    ReplyDelete